What is puzzle?
Puzzle is to cut into a number of small pieces of different rules according to the design requirements on a flat board. After a certain combination of each piece, it can be assembled into different shapes and models and scenes. According to the structural space, it can be divided into three-dimensional puzzles and plane puzzles. Two categories. Jigsaw toys also belong to: educational toys, DIY hands-on toys, jigsaw toys, combination toys, assembly toys, jigsaw toys, etc.
Advantages of puzzle toy:
- Knowledge: hands-on and brainstorming, development of intelligence, and a sense of geometric space, which is very helpful for children’s intellectual development;
- Interesting: There are many types of puzzles, and the image is lifelike. The meanings of the products are all based on the things children are interested in, so that children can put it down.
- Decorative: The finished three-dimensional puzzles are all good decorations. They can be placed on desks, coffee tables, and other places. Flat puzzles can be hung on the wall, because they are all made by yourself, of course, the meaning is different.
- Low price: Although the jigsaw puzzle is very good in function and function, the price is very low. Generally, a jigsaw puzzle is only a few yuan to a dozen yuan, which is excellent value for money.
- Creativity: You can use your imagination on the completed work and paint distinctive colors, so that your work becomes a unique artwork.
- True affection is priceless: Assemble with family or friends to increase communication and enhance affection and affection.
The functions of puzzle toy:
- It can stimulate children’s reasoning and thinking skills and improve hand-eye coordination:
From letting young children play with mosaic jigsaws, to older children starting to assemble the divided pieces that are complete single-pattern puzzles, to broken patterns but regular-cut puzzles, and from flat to three-dimensional puzzles, every puzzle piece needs a child. Only by rotating in different directions can the combination be successful, and the child’s hand-eye coordination ability can be increased from the practice.
Since puzzles are toys that need to be disassembled and reorganized, the child’s tolerance for frustration can also be gradually increased during the assembly process. Faced with a mess of jigsaw puzzle pieces, children need to think about the color, position, and direction of the pieces alone. Therefore, children who like to do puzzles tend to have better reasoning and thinking skills.
2. Improve children’s frustration tolerance:
Children play jigsaw puzzles differently from adults. Adults play jigsaw puzzles strategic, while children play jigsaw puzzles intuitively. Adults first pick the surrounding flat edges and classify them, while children voluntarily get the piece. Start to find its position. Since the child has a strong concept of part and whole, after playing it a few times, he will remember the position of the more prominent shape or color block.
Through the learning of puzzles, children will gradually develop various strategies, and learn to sort out the clues to complete the puzzles from the chaos. Through repeated “trial and error”, children will establish their own [strategy]; When he started to collaborate with others on jigsaw puzzles, he was also brewing complex interpersonal relationships. Early childhood experts believe that jigsaw puzzles are a good tool for training children to improve their frustration tolerance.
- Increase observation ability, cultivate patience and concentration:
When children enter the world of puzzles, from the small sense of accomplishment after completing the puzzle to the great sense of accomplishment after overcoming difficulties and completing larger puzzles, the child not only gains self-affirmation, but also learns to face difficulties (a bunch of messy puzzle pieces) Time’ trains children’s concentration and stability through continuous observation and analysis (how to do it in the end), continuous, focused, and patient input. Jigsaw puzzles make children smarter
“Puzzle” is a very suitable game for babies to play. It not only inspires intelligence, but also helps them develop the habit of solving things independently. We have many three-dimensional puzzle models, suitable for children of all ages, or as gifts. Explore the puzzle world with your kids or friends!